WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information about you:
- information (such as your name, IP address, email address, postal address and telephone number) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Site, subscribe to any service, upload or submit any material via the Site, or request any information;
- communications you send to Quench Innovations, for example to report a support problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content;
- information from surveys that Quench Innovations may, from time to time, run on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to them;
- details of your visits to the Site, the resources you access and any data you download; and employment details if you send us a CV, resumé or other details of your employment history in connection with an advertised job vacancy or a general enquiry regarding employment opportunities with IBT Online.
You are under no obligation to provide such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services. Your data will be held with us for an extended period until either i) Quench Innovations deem it no longer necessary to hold your information in order to satisfy the aforementioned user objectives; or ii) a formal request for erasure is received.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
Quench Innovations will use the information you provide to:
- identify visitors to the Site;
- enable us to provide you with the services and information offered through the Site and which you request;
- audit the downloading of data from the Site;
- verify financial transactions (where relevant);
- improve the layout and/or content of our web pages and customize them for users;
- carry out research on our users’ demographics; and
- send you information we think you may find useful, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes.
WITH WHOM IS THE INFORMATION SHARED?
Quench Innovations may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to the Site, customers and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Quench Innovations may disclose personal information to any of its affiliates, or to its agents or contractors who assist us in providing the services we offer through the Site, including the CMR Marketing 360/Madwire, for processing and fulfilling requests for information, providing support services, receiving and sending communications and analyzing data, or in other tasks, from time to time.
In the event that Quench innovations undergoes reorganization or is sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information Quench Innovations holds about you may be transferred to that reorganized entity or third party.
Quench Innovations may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if it believes that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber-crime, or to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Quench Innovations, any of its affiliates, the Site or its visitors.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. Quench Innovations is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
Quench Innovations places great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized personnel have access to user information. User data held on our website is encrypted. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of information will not occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent this. In the unlikely event of a data breach Quench Innovations will work to inform the Supervisory authority and concerned data subjects within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach, in accordance with Articles 33 and 34 of the GDPR.
You should bear in mind that transmission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to the Site and any such transmission is at your own risk.
It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
WHERE IS THE INFORMATION STORED?
Information which you submit via the Site is sent to and stored on a computer located in the United States of America. This is necessary in order to process the information. Information submitted by you may be transferred by us to our other offices and/or to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described above, which may be situated outside the European Economic Area.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
You have a legal right to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to prevent us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In some circumstances you may also request that personal information about you that is held by us be erased from our records, without undue delay, in compliance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
You also have the right to object to our processing of your personal data due to issues relating to your particular situation, but only in so far as that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for tasks relating to the public interest or legitimate interests.
In certain special circumstances you may have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory authority.
In so far as the legal basis for our processing your personal data is consent, as explained above, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Do note, however, that withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing before the time of the withdrawal.
Data Controller: Atmospheric Water Generator LLC, 223 South Citrus Grove Boulevard, Polk City FL 33868, United States of America.
The Data Protection Officer for Atmospheric Water Generator LLC is Isabel Campos-Gordon.
t: (1) 877 625 2849