How the Quench Innovations Water Generator Works
- Ambient, humid air is filtered as it enters the unit
- The humidity is then condensed onto the cool evaporator surface forming water drops.
- Water drops accumulate and flow into the storage tank.
- An ultraviolet light inside the tank Intermittently keeps the water free from contaminants.
- When water is drawn, it is pumped through the water filters.
- Finally, an ozone generator is the final stage of Quench Innovations filtration as it fills your glass or pitcher ozonated, delicious water.